THE EVOLUTION OF THE REVOLVER
- Monolithic frame is made from 400-series stainless steel.
- Patented friction-reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability, is extensively fluted, reducing weight.
- Hogue® Tamer Monogrip® reduces preceived recoil.
- Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- Ships with three full moon clips that both act as speed loaders and aid in the ejection of spent cartridges.
- Grip: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
- Front Sight: Replaceable, Pinned Ramp
- Barrel Length: 1.87″
- Cylinder Finish: PVD
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Rear Sight: U-Notch Integral
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 17.2 oz.
- Height: 4.50″
- Overall Length: 6.50″
- Capacity: 5
- Grooves: 6
- Available in CA: Yes
- Available in MA: Yes
|Product Name||Ruger LCR 9mm 1.875″ Barrel 5rd 5456|
|Action||Double Action Only|
|Barrel||Less than 3″|