The Ruger LCRX chambered in 357 Magnum is a compact, light weight revolver with a 1.87” barrel designed for concealed carry. This model of the LCR family features an external hammer for double or single action use. The LCRX uses unique technology like a patented friction-reducing cam for a smooth, non stacking trigger pull with a patented polymer fire control housing in a monolithic 400-series stainless steel frame. A five round fluted stainless steel cylinder with PVD coating further reduces weight. Out front, a replaceable pinned ramp front sight provides a clear sight picture. This version of the LCRX comes with a replaceable Hogue Tamer Monogrip to reduce perceived recoil.
- Monolithic frame is made from 400-series stainless steel.
- Patented friction-reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability, is extensively fluted, reducing weight.
- Hogue® Tamer Monogrip® reduces preceived recoil.
- Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- External hammer for single-action use.
- Caliber: 357 Magnum
- Grip: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
- Front Sight: Replaceable, Pinned Ramp
- Barrel Length: 1.87″
- Cylinder Finish: PVD
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Rear Sight: U-Notch Integral
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 17.1 oz.
- Height: 4.50″a
- Overall Length: 6.50″
- Capacity: 5
- Grooves: 6
- Available in CA: Yes
- Available in MA: Yes
|Product Name||Ruger LCRx 357MAG 1.87″ Barrel 5Rd 05460|
|Barrel||Less than 3″|