STRONG AND RELIABLE SHOT AFTER SHOT, ALL RUGER SP101® REVOLVERS HAVE SOLID STEEL SIDEWALLS (NO SIDE-PLATES), MAKING THEM RUGGED, RELIABLE, AND DEPENDABLE.
- Cushioned rubber grip with black synthetic or hardwood insert has no exposed metal in the backstrap, making it extremely comfortable.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools, allowing for easy maintenance and re-assembly.
- Pinned, replaceable black ramp front sight and integral rear sight
- Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Grip frame easily accommodates a variety of custom grips.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: SP101
- Caliber: 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length: 2.25″
- Capacity: 5
- Grips: Black Rubber, Black Synthetic
- Front Sight: Black Ramp
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Rear Sight: Integral
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Overall Length: 7.20″
- Weight: 26 oz.
- Grooves: 5
|Product Name||Ruger SP101 357 Magnum 2.25″ Barrel 5Rd 5718|
|Action||Single Action / Double Action|
|Barrel||Less than 3″|