The Sig Sauer M400 Tread pistol is an optics ready, aluminum receiver rifle caliber pistol. The TREAD pistol features a 11.5” Nitride Coated barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Shockwave Blade multi position pistol brace, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
- Operating System: Direct Impingement
- Receiver Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Barrel Material: FNC Carbon Steel, Nitride Coated
- Twist: 1:7
- Thread: 1/2″-28
- Height: 7.5″
- Width: 2.5″
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Trigger: Single Stage, Polished
- Handguard: 11″ M-Lok Compatible, Free Floating
- Stock: Shockwave Blade, Adjustable Pistol Brace
- Barrel Length: 11.5″
- Overall Length: 27″
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Magazine: (1) 30 Round Magazine
|Product Name||Sig Sauer M400 Tread Blade 5.56NATO 11.5″ Barrel 30+1|
|Caliber||223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO|
|Barrel||9.00″ – 11.99″|
The M400 TREAD is easily customizable with a full line of purpose-built accessories, designed and built in the USA. The TREAD is an aluminum frame rifle, that is optics ready, TREAD features a 16 stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK hand-guard, a single-stage polished hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul SL-K 6 position telescoping stock and a mid-length gas system. This model is Colorado compliant.